Next September 22 we will be participating in the webinar on “Non-Destructive Electrical and Physical Characterization of Bulk, Thin Films and 2D Materials with THz-Waves using Onyx”
This webinar is hosted by Quantum Design International in partnership with das-Nano and provides an overview of the challenges and current technologies for the electrical and physical characterization of bulk, thin films and 2D materials.
Join us to learn more about Onyx, das-Nano’s research platform for non-destructive electrical and physical characterization.
This webinar will cover the following:
– Challenges in characterizing bulk, thin films and 2D materials
– Limitations of current techniques
– Onyx measurement theory and main features
– Possible applications and materials inspected with Onyx
– Results obtained by the Onyx tool
– Demonstration of software and system DEMO
Click the link to register!